Terms and Conditions
All advertisements in the PESGB newsletter are subject to these standard conditions.
- The PESGB reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any advertisement order. In particular, the PESGB will not accept any advertising for any activities which conflict in timing or subject matter with the PESGB's own events and activities.
- The PESGB will not accept liability for any claim arising from any advertisements, or for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise caused by error, late publication or failure of any advertisement to appear for any reason whatsoever. The advertiser will indemnify the PESGB against any damage or loss which might arise directly or indirectly in consequence of any advertisements.
- The PESGB does not accept any responsibility for statements or claims made in advertisements. All advertisements must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice and all UK and EC directives and legal requirements at the time of the Newsletter going to press.
- The PESGB does not accept any responsibility for the advertising section of the Newsletter, including any advertisements whatsoever, including artwork, layout, or position of the advertisements.
- The PESGB can not accept responsibility for advertising copy, contents or materials if supplied on disk - the contents of all advertisements are the responsibility of the advertiser.
- All advertising orders must be confirmed in writing, stating requirements clearly, and sent to the PESGB office, accompanied by artwork and payment. Artwork that is not in a vertical format must be confirmed, in writing, by the Advertiser. The PESGB accepts no responsibility whatsoever for meeting advertising orders and requests or including advertising in the newsletter.
- The PESGB accepts no responsibility for advertisements or artwork, including artwork to be produced, supplied as hard copy or on disk, or return of artwork. Artwork must be supplied at the given sizes, artwork not supplied at the given sizes will be charged for at the higher rate.
- Terms are net cash, payable with order by given deadlines. Notification of cancellation not received by given deadlines will be charged for at the full rate. All rates quoted are strictly adhered to, with no discount for advertising agencies.
GEOLiteracy Festival - Kimmeridge Bay, Dorset Field Trip and Evening Reception
GEOLiteracy Festival - Lyme Regis Afternoon lecture
Join the PESGB YP’s for an epic hike through the Cairngorm National Park.
Posted on: March 28, 2017
Posted on: March 27, 2017
Exhibition Booths go on General Sale
Posted on: March 8, 2017