PESGB offers a bright, modern, central London venue for meetings, workshop and events.
Located in a pleasant street by Victoria Station, our office offers a choice of 2 fully-accessible conferencing and meeting rooms, bookable five days a week.
PESGB members are eligible for a discounted room hire rate.
- flexible, experienced and helpful staff to assure you a problem-free function
- full-day or half-day bookings
- a full service five days a week
- a convenient central London location with good transport links.
So, whether you need a small meeting room for two, a training room for twenty, or a large networking event for up to 40 delegates, choose PESGB.
London Victoria – a great location in central London
We are located in central London, just minutes from London Victoria.
Our central London location provides lots of options for socialising or continuing your day after your event concludes.
- Fully-equipped purpose-built classroom to accommodate up to 40 delegates;
- Boardroom that holds up to 14 people with conference call facilities;
- Range of audiovisual equipment;
- Free Wifi
- PESGB library featuring 50 years of history.
Get in touch today
To find out more about holding your next event at PESGB email us or call 0207408 2000
Room Hire charges 2019 (exclusive of VAT)
Full Day (9-5) – Member £380+VAT / Non Member £500+VAT
Half Day (9-12.30/12.30-5) – Member £240+VAT / Non Member £300+VAT
Full Day (9-5 : Member £880 / Non – Member £1,000 / Sustaining Sponsor £800
Half Day (9-12.30/12.30-5) : Non – Member £600 / Member £540 / Sustaining Sponsor £490
Any additional hours outside of a 9-5 booking: Non – Member £100 per hour / Member £70 per hour / Sustaining Sponsor £70 per hour (Please note this is for an existing booking and if it overruns / or asked to overrun. This is to be added on to the summary invoice at the end of the hire. Venue hire is only open from 9 to 5pm)
AV Access: £50
- Catering is the responsibility of the hirer.
- Tea, coffee and water are included in the hire.
We are happy for you to have the catering of your choice in the room and to that end, we ask that you book your own catering and that you clear up the room of plates and cutlery etc in the bins provided before you leave.
We can recommend the services of Express Vending who can provide excellent catering with only a couple of days’ notice https://www.expressvending.co.uk/essentials/ their buffets start from around £6.50 per head.
Tel 01442 840088