12-13 May 2020
Call for Papers & Event Information
Call for Papers
Please send your abstracts to email@example.com. The deadline for final abstract submission is 31 March 2020.
The seminar will consider the latest geophysical acquisition technologies and methodologies impacting on hydrocarbon reservoir risk, uncertainty and producibility. The full technical programme will be available at the end of March 2020 and includes abstract submissions from universities, oil companies and service companies. The programme will offer a wide variety of topics demonstrating the explosion in innovation in geophysics.
• Antarctic 3D geophysics acquisition, Antarctica
• Gravity gradiometry and its role in assisting hydrocarbon exploration
• 3D and 4D Ocean bottom seismic acquisition geometry
• Marine seismic vibrator
• Leveraging recent innovations in seismic processing to optimise the design of marine seismic surveys
• Imaging volcanics and intra-volcanic reservoir intervals: comparison of OBN and Single/Dual Azimuth Broadband streamer data
• Designing and assessing the value of source-overstreamer acquisition
• Sub-sill illumination in shallow water: A rich azimuth solution
• Case studies from West of Shetlands to offshore Angola
Join us online!
If you’re unable to join us on the day, don’t worry about missing out. The Geophysics Seminar 2020 will be available to stream live from the comfort of your home or office. More information available soon.
We have a variety of sponsorship opportunities available that are guaranteed to offer extensive brand exposure to this target audience and wider PESGB network. All sponsors will be acknowledged across our platforms, including in future advertising, presentations and abstract volume. By supporting this event, you will help reduce individual registration fees and encourage wider industry attendance.
You can view the available sponsorship opportunities here.
If you would like to discuss any of these opportunities further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsors:
The Geological Society of London
+44 (0)20 7434 9944