Book your ticket today!
21 June 2017
Event phone: +44 (0)20 7408 2000
With Stephanie Kape, Salar Geoscience Ltd
Geoscientists are tasked with reviewing new ventures opportunities and generating prospectivity. However, not all exploration successes lead on to successful developments. This one day workshop is aimed at geoscientists of all levels who are involved in exploration, in particular, but also appraisal, development and production who would like to better understand what makes a good development opportunity and how to critically asses technical data associated with this.
- What makes an exploration discovery into a successful development?
- What issues you need to consider when looking at exploration prospects
- Reservoir quality and distribution (different reservoirs, pore types)
- Connectivity (stratigraphic and structural
- Fluids and pressures
- Well test data and what they mean
- Recovery mechanisms and development plans
- Non technical issues – over/under sizing facilities, politics (stranded discoveries) etc.
The workshop will use taught material, plus several practical examples.
If you would be interested in sponsoring this event, or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking a place on this course you agreeing to the event terms and conditions
PESGB Croydon Office