4-5 May 2022
Call For Abstracts
Seismic 2022 And Beyond – The Continuing Role of Seismic In The Energy Industry
Call for Abstracts – Deadline 13th December
Seismic 2022 will cover the entire energy lifecycle from exploration through appraisal, development and production and through to abandonment, decommissioning and re-purposing. We will explore how Seismic supports the UK’s Energy strategy as well as sustainably support its Net Zero ambitions and the increasing development of new energies.
- Reservoir characterisation
- Advances in seismic acquisition & processing
- Carbon Capture & Storage
- Monitoring applications and technologies including 4D
- The role of geophysics in supporting low carbon energies development
- Digitalisation, big data and machine learning
- Mixed/Virtual/Augmented Reality interpretation
- Autonomy in geophysical operations
- Advances in near-surface seismic
Who should attend?
This conference is particularly relevant to Geophysicists, Geologists and Geoscientists but also those in non-Geo roles, such as Engineers and senior Decision-makers in Operators, Developers and Service companies.
Call for Abstracts Will Close on 13th December – Download Abstract Flyer Here.
If you have experiences to share then we would like to invite you to submit a short 200 word abstract indicating which type of presentation you prefer from the following options:
- Formal 20 minute presentation – case histories with real field data are particularly welcomed where they demonstrate a positive impact and added value around any of the conference themes.
- Informal 5 minute Techbyte presentation – new game changing technology or innovative applications for existing technology
The Organising Committee reserve the right to decide which session the presentation is best suited to. Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any queries, contact the events team on 01224 646311.
For more information please visit: https://www.spe-aberdeen.org/events/seismic-2022/