Be part of the PETEX Technical Programme… Call for Papers closes next week!
PETEX 2016 is coming. And this year we can promise an exciting technical programme that will reflect the current climate. People that work in the upstream E&P business relish the technical challenges of the subsurface, but are also familiar with the constant changes that occur above the ground: Politics. Economics. Markets. Perceptions. Is this just another cycle, or are we at the point of significant structural change in the industry?
This year’s conference sees all of these factors playing a greater role than ever before and we aim to offer a programme that addresses them head-on.
It is not too late for you to play a role too. Abstracts are welcome for talks across a broad range of themes, from global to local. The deadline for submission is on the Thursday 26 May 2016. If your talk is accepted for presentation, we can offer the following:
- Speakers and poster presenters get a complimentary three day ticket for the show – as recognition for your support, you are able to attend the conference and enjoy the events
- access to the exhibition floor for free
- Opportunity to be published in the Petroleum Geoscience Journal (PGJ) – PETEX will promote papers to PGJ for selection. Giving you the opportunity to be published under the moniker “first presented at PETEX”
- Get in front of the right audience. Over half of our attendees are G&G professionals, and another quarter are management
- As a biennial event, the technical programme is recognised as being of the highest quality. It therefore attracts many who chose not to attend other events outside of the UK.
If you have any questions about your abstract, please do not hesitate to contact Technical Co-Chairs Neil Frewin (email@example.com) or Mike Branston (MBranston@slb.com) who will provide direct answers, or refer your question to the appropriate committee members.
We are all volunteers aiming to bring you the best event in 2016. Please join us.