PESGB Membership Platform
At the beginning of 2020, the PESGB moved its membership database to a new platform called Very Connect. The PESGB website remains at https://www.pesgb.org.uk/
On the Very Connect platform, members are now able to connect with each other and the PESGB Office Team. This platform can be found at: members.pesgb.org.uk. The new platform is user friendly, effective and offers a host of opportunities to engage and have your say.
Unable to use the new system?
To help you navigate your way around the new platform, we have created the following video tutorials:
- You’ve received the invitation email – what are your next steps?
- You’re finding the the membership platform confusing
Please contact Sam Neighbour, PESGB Membership & Database Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t received an invitation email to the new membership platform.
If you have any questions or concerns – please do not hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help!
Updates on the Very Connect membership platform
- Members can now be admitted to multiple SIG groups.
- Members who have opted in for mailing will be notified if a comment is made on their post.
- Recordings of past SIG meetings can now be viewed on the SIG group pages under the discussion tab.
- Search fields on the membership directory have now been expanded with more search options.
How to update your membership profile and settings
The online directory on the membership platform is a great tool to connect and network with fellow members. However, we understand that privacy is important so here are a few quick steps that will allow you to keep track of the information displayed on your profile, and its visibility.
- To make any edit on your account you must first log in to the membership platform and head to your profile in the top right hand corner.
- Once you have accessed your profile, click on the pencil icon in the top right hand corner. This will open up the editing option in which you can update your details on the left hand side of the page.
- To edit your privacy settings and choose what information you want to be displayed such as your email and contact number etc, click on the cog icon which will open up the preferences menu. Once you have done this, click on the privacy option on the left hand side to choose what information is displayed.
If you have any questions regarding the features of the new membership platform, please email the membership and database officer at email@example.com