Exhibiting at PETEX 2018
PETEX 2018 is the largest subsurface-focused E&P conference and exhibition in the UK and attracts a global audience. Complementing the technical conference, the exhibition space will feature industry operators, service companies, national oil companies and professional organisations. PETEX 2018 is designed to give you multiple different opportunities to promote your organization to existing and potential new customers so numerous networking opportunities and attractions are placed in the exhibition hall to drive exhibit hall traffic for PETEX’s exhibitors.
PETEX 2018 is aiming to build and develop from previous events, with a 3-day technical conference, numerous networking events and over 6000 square metres of exhibition space. This year the conference is moving back to Olympia London, a bright, centrally-located venue, with great character, better transport links and more reasonably priced hotels and refreshments. Meeting Rooms will be available onsite and we’re moving from Freeman’s to Showlite, whom are promising lower costs for the extras you might need for your stand!
As an exhibitor at PETEX 2018 you will:
- Connect with over 3000 industry professionals from across the globe
- Raise your company profile and enhance your corporate image
- Reach an influential, global audience
- Talk with leading experts in the industry, international media, young professionals and students
- Promote new business and alliances
- Associate your brand with PETEX, the UK’s largest subsurface-focussed E&P conference and exhibition
- Showcase your latest projects and technologies with potential clients and partner
All exhibitors, regardless of booth package will receive:
- One full complimentary registration for every 6sqm of exhibition booth space booked
- Ten complimentary guest passes for clients to be used on the Thursday, so clients can attend the conference and exhibition floor
Full exhibition brochure and PETEX 2018 Floorplan available at www.petex.info
For more information or for assistance with booking, please get in touch, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 20 7408 2000