- The PESGB takes bookings on a first come, first served basis.
- Those booking on an event must notify the office at least 14 day prior to the event if they have any special dietary, religious, health or other special requirements.
- If it is possible to accept on site bookings and registrations, they may be subject to an additional charge.
- Late (within 14 working days of an event taking place) and onsite registrations cannot be guaranteed delegate information, refreshments or other materials.
- All events and other events must be paid for in advance at the time of booking.
- The PESGB reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any booking
- We regret that we are unable to accept cheques made in any currency other than sterling.
- Certain activities and events are restricted to PESGB members only and the PESGB retains the right to refuse bookings by non-members for these activities.
- The PESGB will not accept liability for any compensation claim arising from any cancellation of an event, or activity due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All those booking on PESGB activities are advised to make their own insurance arrangements and ensure that their own personal and accident insurance is in place.
- The PESGB reserves the right to introduce new charges for new bookings for events and activities prior to an event.
- We often take photographs at events for marketing purposes. By attending an event, you are giving us permission to use images in which you may be present. In addition, these images may be shared and stored on third-party platforms. Should you not wish to appear in any images, please notify the photographer at the event and email email@example.com
- Please note we may use your email address to advise you of future events. If you wish to opt out of this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- These booking terms and conditions may be subject to amendment.
Cancellations & Refunds
- The PESGB is unable to refund any cancellations made within six weeks of an event or activity taking place. Prior to this a full refund maybe given in the form it was paid at the discretion of the PESGB.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the society. Any refunds due to member cancellations made within refund deadlines will be made at the convenience of the society within 30 days of cancellation.
- If an event is cancelled by the PESGB for any reason a full refund will be given (up to the date of cancellation).
- Up to 5 working days prior to any event, members may substitute another member at no extra charge. All substitutions must be advised to the PESGB Office in writing and must include signed confirmation of the place reassignment by the person making the original booking.
- Whilst the PESGB always strives to provide good value accommodation and catering for field trips and events, we accept no responsibility for member issues with these and they must be taken up directly with the supplier by the member concerned.
- All attendees for field trips and workshops and other appropriate activities are required to sign a standard legal disclaimer, without which they will not be eligible to attend the field trip, workshop or activity. All disclaimers must be signed and returned to be received in the PESGB Office within seven working days of the of the trip taking place.
- Field trip locations and itineraries may be subject to amendments to those publicised due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All Field trips have specific Risk Assessments which are available to read on request.